1. Japanese comics. Often adapted into anime.
1. A character in a work of fiction with little to no character, definition, is impossibly perfect, and/or is liked by other character for no reason.
1. Furry term, interchangeable with boyfriend/girlfriend. Gender neutral.
1. A Shinto priestess or shrine maiden. Commonly seen in Japanese pop culture.
1. Gaming term, short of ‘massively multiplayer online.’ Used to describe any game which requires a constant internet connection, and in which players interact in large groups. An important note about MMOs; unlike other genres discontinued MMOs cannot be played. Notable examples include World of Warcraft, Everquest Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Free Realms.
1. Internet term, short for ‘moderator,’ someone who has limited authority and power on a site, used as a sort of law enforcement for site.
2. Gamer term, short for ‘modification,’ a fan-made addition to a game that adds content, changes current content, and/or tweaks rules, graphics, or other issues with a game.
1. Japanese term, used to describe cute, sweet, innocent, and/or oblivious girls.
1. Internet term, used to east Asian languages, particularly Japanese or Chinese.
1. Founder of 4chan, often depicted as a transvestite or transsexual. Is generally looked down upon, and constantly mocked, especially by regulars at 4chan.
1. Common gaming term, short for ‘magic points’ or ‘mana points.’ Usually a value used to preform special abilities.
1. A fursona created exclusively for sexual or pornographic purposes.
1. A fursuit created exclusively for sexual purposes.