1. Term meaning “Not Employed, Educated, or Trained.” Commonly used in Japan, similar to the western notion of a basement dwelling nerd. Widely looked down upon, considered a drain on society.
1. Deragatory term used to describe someone who lacks skill in a game.
1. Japanese term, translates to ‘cat ears.’ Used in anime communities to describe a character with cat ears , a common trope. Tail optional.
1. Card gaming term, meaning to copy a deck that wins tournaments, usually without understanding how it works. Generally frowned upon.
1. Someone who is new to a game, a rookie.
2. A n00b.
1. Gaming term, short for ‘Non-player character.’ Any character that appears in a game that a player does not actively control. While technically not player characters enemies are usually not referred to as NPCs.
1. Japanese onomatopoeia for the noise a cat makes.
2. Japanese speaking quirk; added to the end of every sentence. Usually used by nekomimi/catgirls.